Thank You, Gold Athletic Sponsors!
Who are Athletic Boosters?
At Calvin Christian High School, EVERY parent of a student athlete is a Booster! The Booster Board is a community of parents, alumni, and other constituents who are dedicated to supporting the athletic programs at CCHS. Through fund-raising and service, the Boosters are able to help provide uniforms, equipment, and help pay for assistant coaches for each sport at Calvin Christian. The Board covets your prayers as we discern how to best use the funds raised, in order to benefit all of our athletes while they use their God-given talents in Christ-like competition.
What do Boosters do?
The Boosters organize and offer advertising opportunity in the Sports Program each season: organize and run apparel sales; offer Keycards for purchase; provide opportunity for advertisement on our scoreboards and score table; organize volunteers for along with overseeing the operations of the concession stands. The Boosters also will sometimes run a special fundraiser for specific needs in our athletic community.
Here are some of the recent items we have been able to help purchase with our fundraising efforts:
- New scoreboards at soccer, baseball and softball
- New stands at baseball and softball
- Uniforms and warmups are updated on an ongoing scheduled basis for all sports
- Gator for our sports trainer to use for outdoor sports
- Golf cart for transporting spectators to softball and baseball
- New paint on the gym floor
- Equipment for various sports (football, soccer, track, volleyball, etc.)
- New landing pad for our high jumpers
- Updating our various concession stands
- And many more!
As every athlete benefits from the funds raised at our concessions, we ask all parents to help run the concession stands we operate in four locations:
- Football at Davies Field
- Soccer at Morren Field, both fall (boys) and spring (girls)
- Volleyball, basketball and wrestling in the high school
- Baseball/softball behind the high school
To volunteer please click here.
The Boosters Board meets the second Wednesday of every month (with the exception of July and December) in the CCHS teacher’s lounge. We would love to have you attend a meeting and join the Board!
Forms to Download
ALL ATHLETIC SPONSORS
Armbrecht & Wierenga Orthodontics
Grand Valley Concrete
Grandville Dental Health Center
Kenowa Auto Supply
Masterpiece Flower Co
Matthysse Kuiper DeGraaf Funeral Home
Parks, Verbeek & Staples Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
River Bend Body Shop
River Ridge Dental
Royal Dutch Bakery/Steenstra’s
Spidel Contracting/Prime Maintenance Inc.
Todd Wenzel Chevrolet
Waddell & Reed
Weller Auto Parts
West MI Oral Surgery