Students should watch announcements and email for information about scholarship opportunities.
You can find 2017-18 information below for reference. 2018-19 information is being added as it becomes available.
Scholarship Search Engines and Resources
- Scholarship Resources and Publications (PDF)
- Scholarship Scams Tip Sheet (PDF)
- FastWeb.com Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Scholarships.com Search Engine
- Horatio Alger Scholarship for students that have overcome adversity and have gross family income < $55,000
- Credit Union One Scholarship (details website)
— the 2018-19 CU One Scholarship Application (PDF download)
- Lake Michigan Credit Union Hutt Scholarship
- University Club of Grand Rapids Scholarship
- Michigan Retailers Association Scholarship (student or parent employed at an MRA member business) (use access code MIRA)
- Love All Means All Scholarship
- Grandville Jenison Chamber of Commerce Scholarships