Childcare, Preschool, Junior Kindergarten, and Kindergarten
We are thrilled you have decided to enroll your child for the 2023-24 school year!
Please take note of the following as you register:
- Classes and child care fill quickly and are on a first-come, first-served basis. We will do our best to accommodate your selection.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $50 is required to hold a spot in Preschool and Junior Kindergarten.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $50 per family is required to indicate your desire for child care.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $100 is required to hold a spot in any Kindergarten class. The $100 is a one-time fee, per student, to become eligible for continuous enrollment.
- If you are deciding between multiple classes, you are welcome to register your child in more than one class. Please note that you will be required to pay multiple registration fees. Once you have selected a class, the excess registration fees will be credited toward tuition. We will notify you of the deadline for making the final class selection.
- Important: For your enrollment to be complete, families must complete the following Tuition Agreement form and email it to Erin Nichols (email address below) or return the completed form to Grandville Christian School. The Tuition Agreement is due within one week of submitting the below enrollment form.
Call 616-538-9710 or email our Admissions Director, Joy VanderVennen, with any questions.