Grandville Calvin Christian Schools (GCCS) welcomes all learners.
We believe in and teach our students the importance of everyone belonging… belonging to God, to the body of Christ, to our families, to our school community, and to our classroom families. Belonging means that all students, including those of differing physical, cognitive and emotional needs are valued members of our classroom families. We are committed to supporting academic, social, and spiritual growth for all students so that they may reach their full potential. Our comprehensive programming includes educational support services, inclusion services, and personalized supports. Our support services team partners with parents and staff in providing individualized support and instruction to students with unique learning needs.
ESS & Inclusion Staff
|Education Support Services & Inclusion Director||School Social Worker||Bilingual Educational Support Specialist|
|Contact Mrs. Ruth Doorn||Contact Mrs. Rachele Rylaarsdam||Contact Mrs. Sarah Fennema|
GCS provides these services:
- support for students who struggle with various academic learning challenges
- early reading intervention
- support for students with a variety of diagnoses, e.g.: Learning Disabilities (LD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Cognitive Impairment (CI), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)…
- support for social/emotional challenges that affect learning, behavior and relationships in the school environment
GCS partners with Grandville Public Schools/Kent Intermediate School District to provide the following services to students who qualify:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Social Work
- Vision and Hearing Teacher Consultants