Coping with Coronavirus
by: Miss Karel

Counselors will not be keeping office hours this summer. However, they will be checking email periodically but not daily.

High School Counselors 

Middle School Counselor

Elementary Counselor

Counselors are able to consult with families, however, if there is an immediate need or safety concern please reach out to the following local agencies and crisis lines for immediate services. Call 911 for any life-threatening emergencies. 

Network180 – Kent County Community Mental Health

  • 790 Fuller, Grand Rapids, MI 49505
  • Network180 is open 24/7 for walk-in assessments and mental health crisis services for all ages. Appointments for assessment and evaluation are also available by calling 616-336-3909.

Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services

  • For outpatient therapy and program questions call the Central Access line at 866-852-4001
  • For crisis and assessment for inpatient hospitalization call the Contact Center at 616-455-9200

Forest View Hospital

  • Call 800-949-8439 for a no-cost, confidential assessment 24/7.

Pediatrician or Family Doctor

  • You can always contact your child’s physician with concerns about mental health. They can assess and refer you to their preferred providers or emergency services.

24/7 Crisis Helplines:


Grandville Public Schools are providing meal pickups Monday/Wednesday/Friday for anyone! It is completely FREE! Parents can sign up under Grandville Middle or High School (as it does not show GCCS as an option, but please utilize this meal option if you need meals). The sign up helps plan for numbers. You can show up between 10-1 and you will get lunch and dinner for two days.