DID YOU KNOW THAT CHARITABLE GIFTS CAN BE MADE DIRECTLY FROM AN IRA (INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNT) TAX FREE?
As you consider if an IRA charitable gift is right for you or someone you know, consider a few conditions:
- Gifts are tax-free up to $100,000 per year
- IRA owner must be age 70 ½ or older
- Gifts qualify for all or part of required minimum distributions (RMD)
- Gifts must be made directly to a charity
- Gifts may only be from traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs
For more information about this opportunity, contact
Joan Staal, Development Director
Grandville Calvin Christian Schools
616-257-4215 or email@example.com
Golf Outing, 2017
Register now for the 2018 Grandville Calvin Christian Schools Foundation Golf Classic.
Saturday, May 19, 2018 at Thornapple Pointe Golf Course.
You can mail a check or pay online below. Please indicate in the comments area what you are paying for.
Will Planning Kit
Once you fill out the forms in the kit, we will set up an appointment with an attorney from Barnabas to help you work through the process.
This service is free of charge to all Calvin supporters.
After you have met with the Barnabas attorney, you will be ready to meet with your personal lawyer and finalize your will.