If you have questions about your class scheduling or registration for the 2017-2018 school year, please call the high school office at 616.538.0990. All class scheduling and registration materials can be found in the Guidance Office Forms tab to the left and will be updated in February.
High School Academics News and Announcements
- Bureau of Labor Statistics – A job outlook and career information database created by the US government.
- Career builder – Job and career search web site.
- Career Cruising Career Onestop – The U.S. Department of Labor designed this sight to assist in finding career information.
- Careers.org – Online job search and career resource database.
- CareerShip – An online career mapping tool.
- Jobstar Central – Job and career information created by the public library system.
- Michigan Occupational Outlook – Site designed by the State of Michigan to display job outlooks and descriptions for occupations in the state.
- Michigan Works – Job bank and career resources for Michigan residents.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook – A reference about occupations compiled by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, including descriptions of the work, training, and education required.
- O*Net – Occupational and career resource database.
- Purdue University Writing Resources -This site provides valuable information and tips for writing resumes and cover letters.
- University of Waterloo Career Development eManual – This interactive self-assessment tool assists in the career decision-making process.
- ACT Testing Dates
- Burger King Scholarships
- Scholarships.com Search Engine
- Fastweb Search Engine
- Network 180
- Family Outreach Center
- D.A. Blodgett
- Bethany Christian Services
Each February Calvin Christian seniors are able to apply for the CCHS Scholarships through the Common Scholarship Application.
These Scholarships may include but are not limited to:
- Dr. & Mrs. Clarence Dr Boer Memorial
- Christian College Association
- Cornelius Sterk Memorial
- Christian College Evangelism
- Arnold & Cynthia Morren Family
- Melissa Emily Decator Memorial
At this time students are nominated for the:
Theodore J. Peters
Dean Michael Groot Memorial
Through out the school year students should check their email and counseling google classroom regularly for scholarship updates!