Why Parents Choose GCS
Thinking of coming to GCS? Watch this video to hear why our parents love our school.
- STH Notes, 1/29
- Auction Booklet
- Bean Bag Toss Entry Form
- STH Notes, 1/22
- STH Notes 1/15
- STH Notes 1/8
- Homenotes 12/18
- Brick Order Form
- STH Note 12.11
- Home Notes 12.4
When Your Kids Are At School God Is At Work
Grandville Calvin Christian Schools is a caring community, providing Christ-centered education based on Biblical values and high academic standards. We equip all students to serve God to their greatest potential.
Grandville Calvin Christian Represents:
- A Christian Community – Biblical truths and values permeate all learning experiences
- A Caring Community – Christian love and compassion are modeled and taught
- A Diverse Community – Diversity in ability, color, race, and denomination of faith is valued and celebrated
- A Global Community – Learning activities are crafted with a cross-cultural partner school in Kenya (The Reverend Murupus Academy)
- An Inclusive Learning Community – All God’s children are welcome and engage in learning within their range of individual giftedness
2015-2016 Theme: LIVING WATER!
We are excited to explore this theme with students as we reflect together about what Jesus meant when he said, “Whoever believes in me…rivers of living water will flow from within them.”