Why Parents Choose GCS
Thinking of coming to GCS? Watch this video to hear why our parents love our school.
- GCS Home Note 5/19
- GCS Home Note 5/12
- GCS Elementary Home Note 5/5
- GCS Elementary Note 4/28
- GCS Elementary Note 4/21
- GCS Elementary Notes 4/14
- GCS Elementary Home Note 3/24
- Coaches Needed
- GCS Elementary Home Note 3-17
- GCS Elementary Home Note 3-10
When Your Kids Are At School God Is At Work
Grandville Calvin Christian Schools is a caring community, providing Christ-centered education based on Biblical values and high academic standards. We equip all students to serve God to their greatest potential.
Grandville Calvin Christian Represents:
- A Christian Community – Biblical truths and values permeate all learning experiences
- A Caring Community – Christian love and compassion are modeled and taught
- A Diverse Community – Diversity in ability, color, race, and denomination of faith is valued and celebrated
- A Global Community – Learning activities are crafted with a cross-cultural partner school in Kenya (The Reverend Murupus Academy)
- An Inclusive Learning Community – All God’s children are welcome and engage in learning within their range of individual giftedness
2016-17 Theme: Live Generously!
We are excited to explore this theme with students.