Grandville Christian is not just a school, but a family community of teachers, students, and parents, coming together as one to glorify God. We're so grateful our four kids attend GCCS - a school where they can learn, pray, sing, and openly walk with Christ along with their peers." ~ a GCCS parent
GCCS offers and excellent academic education. They have strong programs in place to meet the needs of every student, those who struggle and those who need additional challenges. Each teacher cares about each student. This is a school where Christ's love is taught and lived out." ~ a GCCS parent
"Students are learning that Christ's Kingdom extends across a very big world as we build global understanding and cultivate relationships literally halfway across the globe. Our goal is that students come to know God and understand His world." ~ a GCCS teacher
Why Parents Choose GCS
Thinking of coming to GCS? Watch this video to hear why our parents love our school.
- GCS School to Home Note 9-23-16
- GCS Homenotes, 9/16
- Evening Custodial Job Openings
- GCS School-To-Home Notes 9/9
- GCS Needs List
- 2016-17 Calendar
- Advance Newspaper Essay Contest
When Your Kids Are At School God Is At Work
Grandville Calvin Christian Schools is a caring community, providing Christ-centered education based on Biblical values and high academic standards. We equip all students to serve God to their greatest potential.
Grandville Calvin Christian Represents:
- A Christian Community – Biblical truths and values permeate all learning experiences
- A Caring Community – Christian love and compassion are modeled and taught
- A Diverse Community – Diversity in ability, color, race, and denomination of faith is valued and celebrated
- A Global Community – Learning activities are crafted with a cross-cultural partner school in Kenya (The Reverend Murupus Academy)
- An Inclusive Learning Community – All God’s children are welcome and engage in learning within their range of individual giftedness
2016-17 Theme: Live Generously!
We are excited to explore this theme with students.